The Environmental Policy of 2T Security Ltd is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable, that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As a business we know that where we generate waste, consume energy, travel, use office consumables, and dispose of IT hardware, all have an environmental impact. However as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our operation
We see the implementation of our Environmental Policy as an ongoing journey, engrained in to everything we do and not a onetime exercise.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance.
- Where possible we will use ecologically friendly solutions to meet our business needs.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and strive to improve the efficiency of those resources.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Obtain office consumables that are from a sustainable source, reduce the reliance on single use items, and recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
- Become a net producer of sustainable energy, and supplement by only purchasing energy from “green” providers.
- Where practical, travel via the least impactful method for a given journey e.g. rail versus flying, public transport versus car.
- Obtain leased or owned company cars that have zero emissions.
- Work with suppliers who share our environmental aims.
- Measure and make public our energy consumption, generation, and environmental impact.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.