Customised Security Monitoring – Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t.
As cyber security threats become more sophisticated, organisations need to take proactive measures to protect their systems and data from potential breaches. Security operations must reflect the needs of your business. We recognise that some systems are of critical importance to our clients. This is why, our Security Monitoring Services are tailored to your needs.
Our tailored approach begins with a deep-dive risk analysis, using RiskTree. This enables us to quickly pinpoint an organisation’s most critical security concerns. And we’re able to demonstrate the impact of any planned mitigations and take these into account.
We then develop a customised plan based on proven specific needs, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. We work with you, using your existing monitoring tools or advising you on the right solutions. And, because we’re independent we will only ever recommend proven monitoring solutions.
We have experience throughout the full security operation life cycle. Including developing a monitoring strategy, designing, and building the supporting infrastructure, developing playbooks, and integrating threat intelligence.
A major benefit of our customised approach; is that the client is only paying for the services they require and not for unnecessary services they do not need and will never use. Rather than adding unnecessary complexity for teams, customised monitoring delivers value and reduces risk.
Contact us to find out how we can help.
- Assurance that your security monitoring needs are being delivered consistently
- Proactive monitoring and analysis that spots misuse and security threats
- Predictable cost model, to enable effective long-term planning
- Flexible/agile service to reflect changing business needs
- Pay as you grow, commercial framework available
- Services led by CCP Lead Security Architect
- Monitoring of your IT Infrastructure for security threats based on your business risk profile
- UK Based Security Operations Centre
- Monitor hybrid cloud operations and/or data centres
- Multi-vendor support and ISP/cloud vendor support
- Threat Hunting and data analysis
- Use your existing monitoring tools, or 2T Security can help you procure and deliver appropriate tooling.